The path that led me here...
After having worked for over 10 years in international companies as a marketing and communication manager mainly in France and Switzerland, I decided to evolve 3 year ago as a trainer and professional Coach.
A maternity later as many parents, I questioned myself : How to raise my daughter in a way that I play my parenting's role while respecting her as a person ? When she was borned, the "users instructions" hadn't been provided and I had this feeling at that time that using the so-called "common sens" would not be enough.
This is how I came to the Faber & Mazlish's Workshops. My first introduction of the communication skills at home was extremely relevant. By changing the way I related to her I could see a clear improvement of her behaviors. She could get over sadness or anger by herself and move on more quickly. The other discovery I made was about me. I could be more confident with my mother's posture and able to be firm while caring.
I decided then to enroll as a Chairperson's guide in order to transmit to Parents and Professionals the fundamentals of this wonderful approach.
- Founder of EtapeTransition, Coaching and Training for Change : www.etapetransition.ch
- Executive Team Coach, HEC Paris
- Certifed Coach - The Coaching Institute (IDC) in Geneva, certified by ICF (International Coaching Federation);
- NLP Practicioner certified by the INLPA (International Neuro-Linguisitic Program Association);
- Master Degree in Marketing and Communication;